Tuesday 4 February 2014

Errrrr we look like girls now!

Being turned away is very boring, so I am glad Mum arranged for Dave to stay, otherwise I would be REALLY bored.  Sunday we were all dragged onto the yard at the field (Note: I am no longer good enough to be allowed down to the proper house yard, where my lovely warm stable resides!)

Anyway Dave and I got attacked with a cold hose, but fortunately only our tails.  Mum washed all the mud off and then spent ages carefully combing out our tails applying various lotions and potions until we were tangle free.  This is Dave's tail below - errrr don't tell ANYONE but Mum sinned and chopped some of his tail off - I know, can't believe it, with scissors in a straight line too!  Her excuse was it was trailing two inches into the mud it was so long - well it's not now - sorry Dave!
This is me, not a great picture, I'll blame Mum for that but at least my tail is now fluffy rather than mud wrapped rasta style!


But then would you believe it, Mum decided to plait our tails!!!!  I mean Mum we are NOT girls.  I know Dave can be a bit of a wuss but even he didn't deserve to have his tail plaited - yuck.


Life is very boring here at the moment, that has been the excitement of the whole week  Otherwise we are just eating hay and chilling.  Oh yes Dave got to go for a walk down the farm track, I hope Mum is not getting ideas, has she forgotten I am the love of her life.  Dave will be in trouble if he starts muscling in on my Mum.  Hmmm I think I had better keep a close eye on them both!

1 comment:

  1. Plaited tails what plaited tails.........sorry was busy appreciating the Dales rear view. You most certainly don't look like girls.

    ReplyDelete