Saturday 7 June 2014

Where was the rain?

Hmmmm it was forecast for horrid thunder and torrential rain today and as I was skidding & spinning around the back garden yesterday including performing an unasked for canter pirouette, Mum decided to book the very posh indoor arena with lots of ponies like me in there. In fact they are identical and copy my every move.

So I loaded up and off we went, at 1pm we arrive, errrr in baking hot sunshine! Great! That meant an hour of hard work sweating my little pony coat off! We were supposed to being smug enjoying the dry but instead we were wishing to be outdoors - weather men get you act together, it's hard work practicing your canter transitions in a boiling hot box.

I was up for the challenge and kept offering Mum canter, now? Now? NOW?

Evidently I was a bit keen and canter isn't needed in a walk, trot test - well if that's the case why the hell has mum been teaching it me!!!!! I was just trying to show off my new skills!

Honestly being a pony can be very confusing sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. The rain was up here with me. Although as I've been grounded I didn't get wet. My Grandfoal got soaked in her riding lesson though. No thunder storm just lots and lots and lots of rain.

    ReplyDelete