Sunday 2 November 2014

Jumptastic

I have been so busy doing things recently I haven't had time to tell you about the most fabulous day I had with Anna pony at Rabson Manor Cross Country Course.

When we started it was driving rain - yuck!  Fortunately the sun came out but it did mean the photos are a bit fuzzy. 



Jumping the ditch was so much fun I had to put in a good buck afterwards to show Mum how excited I was. That generated big squeals from Mum and lots of laughter from Trish and Alison. 


The photo below is my favourite. Mum and I had so much fun. Sadly for me Anna is now pregnant so she isn't allowed to come out and play for a while. However I know she is very excited to be a Mum, so my very best pony wishes to my cross country companion. We both love zooming down the steps, hope we can do that again once your baby is born Anna. Good luck xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment