Sunday 2 November 2014

Last day in Dartmoor

I woke up on Tuesday to sunshine so we got to have one last ride over Dartmoor, and I even got to meet some of the ponies that must have escaped being rounded up yesterday. 


We headed up the fern covered tracks this time with Em in front (well until she decided to be scared at a big long line of horses with their riders going in the opposite direction, then I had to take the lead. Oh yes and I had to take the lead when we went past a luminous yellow coat man - but other than that she stayed in front). 


You can just see Benji hiding behind Em and Izzy in the photograph below. He was actually the person in the lead most of the time. 


We could see views of the River Dart, looks a long way down!


What wonderful views hey. I'm lucky Mum likes to take me out and about. Benji and I love exploring with new friends. 


Izzy, Em and Benji are exploring the quarry on our way home. 



Bye bye Dartmoor, I hope I can come back and visit again next year. Thank you to Strider and Em for loaning me a very yummy couple of acres to munch on. And to Izzy and her Nan, Janet for looking after me and to Cathy for looking after Benji and Mum. See you all again soon xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment