Sunday 28 October 2012

Dales does Capriole!

Well I had fun this weekend showing off to my owner some of my more sophiscated moves.  Sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hooves.  I had had a very interesting morning lunging with scary red & white poles & blocks but by the end of the session I had got the hang of those.  So I only thought it fair as Lynette had made the morning session sooo interesting I could return the favour in the afternoon.

It was quite clear she was expecting another lunging session - boring!  So I thought to spice it up with some of the moves I've been studying online.  The Internet is a great source of inspiration so I tried out some of the more advanced moves normally seen by the Spanish Riding school, I think by the end of the session I had pretty much perfected my Capriole - much to the amusement & surprise of Lynette.

Unfortunately as Lynette was hanging onto the end of the lunge line at the time she was 
unable to capture my finest moves on camera. For those not in the know check out this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capriole. 

Just remember I'm a 14.1hh Dales pony so it looked far more impressive as I probably 
doubled my height.  Hindsight is a great thing but I'm hoping Lynette is getting any fancy 
ideas about my jumping ability, hmmmm better start planning my next moves. 

Signing off happy hacking xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment