Monday 22 October 2012

Hello world

Wow, my first blog! I should introduce myself, I am a 3 year old Dales pony who has just moved to Royal Wootton Bassett from Wales! It's been quite daunting leaving my foal fan club (hi Dave & Vince) but I have swapped them for a lovely new friend, Zippy, who has decided I should be her new toy boy! I haven't had the heart to tell her I'm a gelding.  She is a 25 year old coloured cob, I think it's the onset of dementia, but I'm happy to humour her.

I have lots to learn about blogging and hope to be able to post some photo's soon. I have to blog in secret because my new Mum, Lynette, won't let me use her iPad, I have to pinch Zippy's laptop which she keeps hidden under her straw bed so Lynette doesn't find it.

Opps best go yard lights have just come on, need to hide laptop before I get found out, type again soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment