Wednesday 10 July 2013

Hello I am still alive

Well only just these horse flies are driving me nuts. Zippy and I are spending the day hiding in our lovely field shelter, only coming out after dark to eat - yes it's that bad I'm having to starve through the day by choice!!!!!!!

Mum has been missing AGAIN, her excuse this time has been tonsillitis, poor excuse if you ask me! Oh yes and too busy with work, yawn I'm really not interested.

Mind you I don't think mind too much, knowing my crazy human she would want to ride me in the heat of the day anyway, so a week or so resting has meant I can sunbathe and turn a browner shade of black!

It was good to see Mum has her priorities organised and the very first thing she did when she was better was to go and collect for Zippy & I 140 bales of hay off a local field and has stored them at the stables ready for winter consumption - yummy.  As long as it doesn't cause a relapse or some other excuse.

Well it's dark now and Zippy has sent me out to test the level of fly attack - it's ok Zippy we are safe - let's eat!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Agggghhh flies. I hate flies.
    So glad you are well.

    ReplyDelete