Friday 21 June 2013

Email to me

Katy is alive, she's found the communal pony laptop under a tree that has no leaves - just wires! I have just got this message....

Hi Cyril (& grumpy mare Zippy)
How are you both doing? I have sooooooooooo landed on my hooves here. Sarah is my new human and she's really nice. She is coming down early in the morning and on the evenings to say hello, cuddle me and take me for walks.

As soon as I see her I run across the field to say hello. But it's even better than that, she has a whole family of brother, Dad and Mum who all love me too - I'm getting so spoilt & so much attention lavished on me, I just can't believe one pony can have so much fuss made over her! 

Now I understand why you love your Mum so much.

Miss you my little brother and our chats and grooming, I'm keeping my favourite picture of us together very safe.


That was a good day.  I can't say I miss grumpy Zippy like most other mares she is difficult to get on with, however hard I tried to be nice to her.  I'm now trying to befriend 5 mares, its hard work, but I quite like the look of another grey mare who currently lives on the edge of the herd.  Maybe in time she'll become my best friend after Sarah. I know Zippy loves her food so please show her the picture of me in my new home....


Have you EVER seen sooo much grass!!!!!! Unfortunately it's not my home paddock, I call it the snack field as I have to walk through it to get to my grooming area.

Hope all is well with you, lots of mutual grooming kisses, you big sis Katy xxx

I wonder whether Mum will let me move?  Katy can't possibly eat all that grass on her own? Mum we need to talk....

No comments:

Post a Comment