Tuesday 18 June 2013

You have to keep on running

As there are so many new born foals about, and I don't want to feel left out, I thought it would be good to take a trip down memory lane and tell you all a little more about me.  I was born in Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex on 6th June 2009 (hey Mum you forgot my birthday!!!!) at the Akehurst stud www.akehurst-dales ponies.com -ahhhh don't I look cute! You have to excuse this photo I was still a bit wobbly on my legs.  It was all a bit daunting to start with but I soon mastered my co-ordination skills and as soon as I was allowed out I started running - some say I haven't stopped since!



Growing up and still running!


Still running, I love playing with my field mates, I do miss the boys. Zippy is OK, Katy is lots of fun we play race up and down the fence line as she isn't allowed in the same field as grumpy Zippy - will they ever be friends?


More running....in the snow


And even more running ........



I'm tired now so off for a quick snooze before, yes you guessed it more running!  I knew all that running practice would come in useful...








No comments:

Post a Comment