Thursday 13 June 2013

Cyril the Squirrel!

I'm having a bit of an identity crisis, I have always been brought up to believe I am a Dales pony. I'm fairly sure I am a pony, I mean Zippy is a horse but that's because she is bigger than me, I'm hoping to become a horse one day, but never a squirrel??

However Mum must have had a knock on the head because she now calls me Cyril the Squirrel - a lot! I really don't understand why, Zippy says its because I'm always squirrelling in her pockets for food, but I thought that was what all nosey ponies do?

Mind you Zippy does get called 'Zippy Dippy', so what does she know?

To double check all of this I have been doing some serious googling. Now we are both part of the Animalia kingdom, and both Mammalia's, so ok we might have something in common. Now I have referred to the might of Wikipedia and I have discovered we both have bushy tails and large eyes, with soft and silky fur. Their feet have soft pads on the undersides and they are herbivores too. Ok so maybe I am a squirrel, I do like nuts as well!



1 comment:

  1. Nice nickname! Dragon gets Draggy Wotsit in our house so yours is not too bad ;-)

    ReplyDelete