Wednesday 5 June 2013

Exercise time for everyone!

Sarah turned up with Mum this evening to help exercise Katy.  She was made to do the circle exercise and went around and around.
However she did get a bit over excited and strong on the left rein canter and took off down the field - it was very funny to watch but Sarah caught her eventually and she was made to go around again!

I don't know why I was laughing, Zippy and I were soon dragged out the field, tacked up and asked to go around the farm. Zippy has a bit of a poorly paw and was a bit wonky so it meant we were supposed to be going slowly, Zippy had other ideas and after a good trot we somehow ended up in canter, oh well no one seemed to mind.

Never mind here I am back in the field waiting for my tea, hope I get lots of rations, as I've been working hard for the last four days in a row!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. My oh my you are a handsome wee laddie in your summer finery. Hooves x'd here for lots of rations xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh... sounds likes you might waste away, four days in a row, definitely extra carrots required. Dragon swooned at your picture, she says would you like a mule girlfriend?

    ReplyDelete