Monday 13 June 2016

Birthday party with balloons

Woody here, Cyril and I had our birthdays last week and Mum promised me I could go to my own party.  I even got balloons. I'm two years old now.  


It was great fun, I got to play with lots of toys and we played hide and seek. 


I'm not too sure what Mum was doing hiding behind the plastic, she looked very silly.  I think she thought I couldn't see her, but of course I could! 


I then tried to hide behind the washing. Peek a boo Mum. 


I was hoping for a birthday cake, so I tried eating everything in case something was cleverly disguised as cake!  


Nope the washing wasn't cake. Maybe it's hidden under the sack?


Or in the box?


Maybe they put it in the dustbin by mistake?


Never did find the cake, but I had a great time looking. I'm hoping I can go to another pony party again soon, maybe with some more friends this time. My friend Sunny the cob arrived a little late, by which time I had to go home, so I left Sunny exploring all the toys.  I wonder if he found the cake?

Here's hoping I don't have to wait until I am three before I get to go to another party. See you all soon pony friends, in the meantime, eat cake!
















1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to you and Cyril. Looking fabulous Woody. Shame you didn't find your cake sounds like a great party though. I hear Cyril has been hanging about with celebrities, can you let him use the laptop for once to tell us all about it. Please?

    ReplyDelete