Wednesday 8 June 2016

I have my own rosette wall

Woody here, I have finally persuaded Cyril to let me have a go on his iPad thingy cos he's just way too busy doing stuff to write about it. 

I've been busy too, these are all the rosettes I've won all on my own and I'm only just about to turn two years old. 


Oh yes and don't forget as well as all my shiny ribbons I was the first pony to bring home silver, even before Cyril.  I think that's pretty clever. 


I have been learning long reining, just on my circle halter, not with a proper bridle but it meant I got to walk (drag) Mum around the farm. I wasn't sure what she wanted first of all but then she explained I needed to go in front and drag her along, I got the hang of it very quickly and went marching across the fields. Aunty Nicola came too but I was walking too fast for her to keep up but she helped look after me when I got to have a go walking down the road. Cyril was a real wuss and galloped around the field crying while I left him. I don't know he needs to grow up even I don't behave like that when he leaves me. 

Mum says I'm growing up very fast and I look very handsome at the moment. I'll get Mum to take some pictures of me as I'm going to a pony party on Saturday to meet some of boys my age and we are going to have a competition to see who is the bravest and most grown up. I wonder whether I can get another rosette? Or at least some carrots? I've just checked with Mum, she says no rosettes but if I'm good I might get a very special treat of polo's. Yummy, I'll have to be on my best behaviour. I'm hoping all these outings will get me lots of points and I can win my silver plate again next year. 

Cyril has been so busy his championship rosettes have taken over Mum's mirror.  If you look carefully you can see my silver plate. Ok so he has a trophy now too but I got mine first. 


A lot of my relatives seem to be finding new human homes. Brian has settled in well with Claire and has even been wearing a driving harness. Joe has now found a new Mummy, Karen, and moves to his new forever home in Guildford on Sunday. Vince has been strutting his stuff doing dressage (Mum says he is way better than Cyril at dressage - but don't tell Cyril I said that, else I'll be chased round the field!) and now lots of people are interested in buying him too. 

I'm glad I don't have to move, it's too much fun chasing Benji dog around the field and racing Cyril when he's not too tired to play. I'll report back on my Saturday pony adventures, hope I get to go in the trailer I like travelling, it makes me feel all grown up. Signing off for now, Woody xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment