Sunday 8 December 2013

Still tired, from 'holiday' capers


Mum took me out yesterday with Zippy and Georgie we had a nice ride around Cotmarsh and with lots of the gates being left open because the cows are now tucked up in their barns for the winter it was great, it meant Mum only had to get off once.

I wasn't my normal bouncy self, I think I'm still tired from my 'holiday'.  Well firstly I think Mum needs to look up the definition of holiday because as Dales it means eating lots of yummy grass and resting those hooves. Mums definition ride up Welsh mountains everyday for 7 days and NO grass.  Ok so I did get fed some very yummy haylage but that is not a holiday, even if I did get to visit my family and pony mates.

Ok we did have some fantastic rides with some great views.






Mum thought this would make a great house, just needs a little work!!! I think her definition of house is bad as her definition of holiday!


Glad I got to have today off, especially as we have just been moved into our winter field, which means lots of new yummy grass, so today has been a very good day, I practically had to roll home my tummy was that full of grass. Happy pony x



1 comment:

  1. Oooh winter grass and full tummy, what a lovely image that brings to me. I've said it before and I will no doubt say it again. Humans really are strange creatures.
    What a lovely place for your ride. I'm feeling a little jealous.

    ReplyDelete