Tuesday 3 December 2013

May have to change my blog name!

Hmmmm, I haven't been doing very well at keeping my blog up to date recently.  I could give a whole long list of excuses but on current performance I think I should change the name of my blog from Daily Dales Diary to Monthly Dales Diary!

I got told off by my dales friends Dave and Vince, because they rely on reading my blog to keep up to date with my exploits.  Sorry boys will try harder to keep you updated.  So what have I been up to the last couple of months?  Well since the dentist (last blog) I have moved into my bedroom for sleeps, however you can see how special I am to my Mum, as I am obviously her pot of gold under the rainbow!

As you can see from below I have also been attacked by the dreaded clippers and now have even bigger go faster stripes.  To be honest I don't mind at all, its quite relaxing and certainly keeps me cooler, I was getting very hot and sweaty - yuck!  Fur is growing back very quickly though, not sure Mum is so impressed with this!

I've been to visit Katy at her home in Cookham.  This meant me travelling on my own for 1.5hrs, which in my spacious trailer is great fun and I am very happy travelling on my own now.  Katy was given matching go faster stripes by Mum while we visited, she was just as good as me and she had never been clipped before either.  She then took us around her farm and we had a good canter/gallop which was good fun.  Katy hadn't taken Sarah that fast before, so we all enjoyed speeding around the farm.  Katy is doing very well but like me has a bad habit of rubbing her mane (opps) unlike me she now has nothing at all - bad Katy, but I am working hard to catch up - we like the short cropped look, much to the horror of our Mum's.


I have also been a diva, having attended a major photo shoot - still waiting to see the photographs Mr camera man - Mum is not impressed, so no doubt won't be spending much money with him when he does finally decide to show us my handsome pictures.  Mum knew I was upset about this as I was looking forward to posting my pictures all over the internet so made me a lovely present and drew a picture of me.  I had to pose for hours (well in a photo) i think it is quite a good likeness of me.


Well that's a very brief synopsis of what I have been doing recently - other than my recent holiday which I will blog about separately.  I'm off to read all my friends blogs now and catch up with what Zoe and the Mules have been up to.  Promise to blog again very very soon x


2 comments:

  1. My you're a handsome boy. I've missed you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo Cyril nice to see you looking so handsome again - love your racing stripes! That rainbow looks lovely, you can be our pot of gold :-)

    ReplyDelete