Monday 21 December 2015

Don't I look handsome

I know I am a very handsome pony and I know it gives my Mum great pleasure when I toss my head and show off my mane, as I get so many admiring glances. People love to comment on how amazing my mane and tail are. I have to laugh because humans your horses could have gorgeous hair too if you didn't keep pulling it all out!

I have to say a big thank you to Caroline Harwood of H&B Equestrian (whose yard I want to go live on if I ever have to move - it's the best) who I think has done rather a fine job of capturing all my handsome good looks in my portrait below. 


Thank you Caroline there is no end to your talents. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my I've come over all peculiar, what a handsome dude you are indeed. Well done Caroline. I think I might have to print off a copy and put it up in my room to dream about.

    ReplyDelete