Tuesday 29 December 2015

The best Christmas present ever

It's been reported I have an imposter in my stable but I have no way of checking because a couple of weeks ago Aunty Jo was left in charge and abandoned Woody & I in the field. It's true! I know I couldn't believe I had been kicked out of my lovely warm stable never to return!  Woody loves being out 24x7, he's died and gone to heaven. I'm not so sure. It does have its up side as we have 24x7 access to grass. Now I know all Dales ponies love grass, but I LOVE grass. 

The downside was our outdoor bedroom was rather wet and muddy, well until Christmas Day!
 




Mum has given Woody & I the best Christmas present ever. Christmas morning she arrived with the box on wheels full of straw. Off I thought. 

However she got her food wheeli machine and put tarpaulin and straw in it and dragged it through the mud to the other side of the field and started building in our outdoor bedroom. I sent Woody to check out the scary tarpaulin. 

Then Mum covered it in lots and lots of straw. 

Again I sent Woody into check all was safe, he's a sucker for that. It all appeared safe so I decided to join him. 


Ohhhh yummy hay in here and our favourite salt lick. Life is good. We now have a warm dry outdoor bedroom and 24x7 access to grass, thank you Mum this is the way a Dales pony is supposed to live. 


Errrr imposter Brian here, what about me and Zippy?


You've stolen my indoor bedroom Brian, so you are not going to allowed into our outdoor bedroom, sorry. 

Thank you Mum best Christmas present ever - errrr are you going to muck out our bedroom, because Woodys already done a poo?




No comments:

Post a Comment