Sunday 13 March 2016

I'm starting a new showing sensation

Hello Woody here. I've been busy researching how to win showing classes for the new summer season. I'm hoping Mum's going to take me out to some more in hand classes this year. 

Did you know that some ponies cheat and get false manes and tails sewn in, so they can pretend to have an amazing mane. Well I don't have to, Mum calls me her real life teddy bear at the moment. But this got me thinking. I have LOTS of mane and I'm wondering whether I should start my own eBay shop and start selling bits of my mane to the ponies that are less well off then me. However Cyril did make a rather good point, that if I sold my mane to all the other ponies then I wouldn't have any mane left and I'd have go then go by some for myself. Drat, it looked like such a good plan to earn some carrots. 

So I've come up with an even better idea.  I've read you need to dazzle the judges. So I'm launching my very own new show sensation - sun beam extensions. 


It's perfect I can sell my sunshine extensions to gullible pony owners who will do anything to dazzle the judges. Above I'm modelling my forelock extensions and below is the more expensive full mane version. 


The best thing is it means I get to keep my own bushy mane AND make some pocket money. I just haven't decided how many bag of carrots to charge and how best to post them. I wonder if my clever older brother has any ideas, Cyril????


1 comment:

  1. I think after last weeks episode he's actually growing a halo..think that could be a best seller mind!

    ReplyDelete