Friday 11 October 2013

Go away sheep

Now I don't personally have anything against sheep, but having not been able to get up on the hill for most of the spring because of the sheep fencing, I was not best pleased when we planned a lovely autumn afternoon hack last Sunday to see...... Yes you guessed it more sheep fencing.


Really how is a pony supposed to safely traverse the fencing? I know sheep are thick but really I thought better of humans but maybe this human is as thick as the sheep.  Doesn't he know (it's bound to be a man!) that it is illegal to block a Bridleway. Look at the photo Mr Sheep Man, yes it is a Bridleway gate you have blocked.

I can't publish the planned actions beyond complaining to the council but I can promise you Mum is not going to stand for her Autumn hill hacking to be ruined like her Spring hacking was, action will be taken!

All suggestions very welcomed to create a quick resolution to this problem....just message me x

No comments:

Post a Comment