Tuesday 1 October 2013

Please queue in an orderly fashion for autographs...

It's official I am now a diva model.  Due to being fabulous at the Brinkworth show earlier in the year and winning the In Hand Mountain and Moorland Class (at least they recognise great talent) I won a fashion and equine photo shoot as part of my first prize.  Mum said I had to be generous and share my prize with Zippy - humph!  Very reluctantly I agreed, well she is old and she will never win her own photo shoot.


As you can see I was all brushed and ready for action, alert for anything, which actually meant having a HUGE flash light flashing at me a lot, but being a diva and doing my best to represent our lovely breed I took it all in my stride.


AS you can see Zippy was not quite so excited about the prospect of being centre of attention and having her photo taken, I think at 27 she thinks she's been there and seen it all.


Ohhh maybe a little more interest.

I have never has such fun, we did lots of cuddling posing shots to start with all over the farm, walking down the road, along the tow path, it was great fun, obviously I demanded a lot of grass snacks - one has to keep their energy levels up darling - this work is exhausting!

I was having sooo much fun I was not happy when they let Zippy have a turn, I demanded attention jumping around the yard, didn't they realise I was the star, I was only being nice agreeing to let Zippy have a go, she wasn't supposed to take me up on my offer!  Well off she went posing in the big field, she even had Mum on her back in a skirt and high heels, bareback - I mean really if she can do that, then I wanted to too.

Well I got my chance, Mum put me in my show bridle - up until then I had been in my very posh travel halter.  Then Mum jumped aboard too in her skirt and high heels, bareback and rode me into the big green field that stretches for miles.  Now obviously there was the option to have some 'fun' here, but as a serious model one knows when one has to behave darling, so I was brillant, tossed my mane a little to look a little more stallion like and let Mum do silly poses on top of me, while I stood still.  Not bad for a little four year old.

Now the pictures will not be published for about a month as my lovely photographer Alec has to check every single one, I have given him a detailed list of what needs airbrushing, so I appear at my very best.  Once they are available I will obviously let all my fans know and for a small charge I can send signed copies on request.

If you want to have a sneak preview of the kind of work Alec does have a look at his website www.centaurphotographic.co.uk, obviously I'll have to charge him when he uses my pictures up there.  It was a great day, Alec was lovely and ensured Mum had a great time too, looking forward to seeing the pictures, he is a very talented man!

PS. Mum took these pictures, she has no idea at all how amazing us ponies can look when we are in front of the lens of a professional!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow such celebrity so excited to see these pics when they arrive.

    ReplyDelete