Friday 11 October 2013

Practicing for Halloween

I think I may be out of sync with the seasons.  Mum has brought me an early Halloween present because I have spent the last two weeks scratching my mane and tail on whatever I can find that makes a good rubbing post.  From what I can understand most of the ponies have been wearing these most of the summer. So I am not too sure whether I'm late to follow this trend or just early for Haloween.

I totally freaked Zippy out, my ghostly outfit certainly worked on her, she kept spooking at me (get it spooking, lol) I'm not sure she liked my new look.  I'm not sure I do too as my mane and tail got covered in gunk before I got my ghost rug out on.


Well Happy Halloween followers, have a safe Halloween and make sure you are wearing your ghostly rugs to keep the spooks at bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment