Saturday 6 February 2016

It's my turn to walk Benji

As Cyril is on holiday and I have been passing my riding tests with flying colours, Lynette decided I was good enough to see if I could pass the Benji test. So last Saturday my human friend Nondus came for a walk around the farm with Benji dog. He was allowed off the lead while Lynette rode me around the farm. 


I passed the Benji test, I didn't mind if he stopped to sniff and then hurtle past me at a hundred miles an hour. Or if he disappeared into a hedge and popped out somewhere else. 

This is Benji yawning because he was bored of standing still for his photo, so I pulled a face too!


I was so well behaved last Saturday walking Benji, I was allowed to take him out on my own without a human helper. The only time I did a tiny weeny jump was when Benji launched himself into a stream and the splash surprised me. 

Below is me on the top of the canal bridge, I think it's quite a handsome pose. 


I like this solo hacking and it's fun having Benji with me, now I need to learn to be safe in the road so I can take Benji on a lead down the road and then we can go on some real amazing adventures. Ok Lynette when I can I start taking Benji on the lead down the road?



1 comment:

  1. Brian you're amazing and very handsome too. I love the pulling faces pic. I hope Cyril is enjoying his hols xx

    ReplyDelete