Monday 18 March 2013

I am alive

I am alive just busy trying to work out how to make hours of schooling footage into a wacky little video. Video editing is proving tricky!

I've been out twice now to a house for horses that has sand on the floor and fabulous lights so you can see what you are doing even if its dark outside. Zippy has come with me, she did some work on our first trip but decided to stay in the trailer and rest while I had to work hard cantering circles the next time - lucky for some!

It took a while and an email to my clever pony friend Katy to learn that the handsome ponies I kept meeting at the sand house that looked just like Zippy & I were in fact our reflections - very mystifying, I'm still not sure she is right but he does follow me around wherever I go, so maybe she is?

No plans this week for any outings, Mum has been working very hard traveling the country to earn money for us to eat - but we have repaid her well and brought her lots of birthday presents - warm socks, special hand warmers and a nice cup teapot so she can have a lovely cup of tea once she has put us to bed. Zippy says we are really broke now and I have to start going out to compete and win rosettes but more importantly prize money so I can give her back the money I have borrowed for presents - opps!

I guess I had better concentrate and do what Mum is telling me at the sand house still I'm only 3 so I have plenty of time before I have to do any showing - I hope?!!?

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are still alive - phew, we were worrying that carrots had been restricted to dire levels! Enjoy the sand house and do what you human says and offer snuffles at every opportunity, this will bring even more carrots and scratches ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am so pleased to hear you are still alive and doing well.
    Showing season will soon be upon us. Ribbons at the ready for my tail.

    Vids can be done via youtube but it's very long winded and a real pain. I use a program called AVS video ReMaker. I don't have time to faff about when there is grass and hay to be eaten.

    ReplyDelete