Saturday 30 March 2013

No longer a lickit but a kickit

The weather has been getting us all down and I like my fellow Dales in Wales - hey that rhymes, I have started to search for entertainment wherever I can find it. Dave, Vince & Baby Brian are really lucky they have been given a football, so not fair, mind you I'm not convinced Zippy would play with me.

So I have invented two new games, throw the feed bowl, as you see captured by Mum on camera. It's really annoying when I play with it in the bedroom, as I often accidentally throw it out the door and then I can't play anymore as I can't reach it. Though I can get it quite a long way across the yard.

So with no feed bucket to play with I have invented a another game, which Mum doesn't like she says I'm getting too violent. My Christmas lickit which I do tend to bite, makes a great kick boxing game. What you do is you turn around bottom facing the Likit and kick it - it's best done with both barrels, BANG! It makes a great noise. Sometimes I miss and hit the stable wall instead - then Mum gets really cross and shouts at me. I normally like to show off my skills while Mum is making breakfast, she swears one day I'll come through the wall. I do hear her muttering about thank god she had kick proof walls installed in the first place!ii

Wonder what all my other horsey pals are doing to keep entertained - if anyone has any other self invented games please let me know, off to see what I can find in my soggy wet field.



3 comments:

  1. My last baby Nugget used to like traffic cones to play with. But if you chuck anything out the door you won't be able to get it back. Can you train bengie to fetch? My yappies are very good at fetching things well one is.
    Impressed with your doble barrelling the lickit. That is some precision kicking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the picture can't tell if you're tied or the bucket. Sounds like it needs to be the bucket LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Brilliant games Cyril! Dragon's favourite is drain the water bucket by sloshing your head in it or drinking and then spitting out on the ground, she also likes to stand in it..... strange mule! She too is a fan of toss the bucket, broom, fork, fencing posts or anything else not nailed down (and even then she'll try!).

    The Mini's is 'chase' the cat, normally ending by licking the cat and Roller... well he just likes to stare at the wall and think....hmmm!

    ReplyDelete