Sunday 1 September 2013

A bucking good time

Zippy and I had another great adventure today, this time without Benji. Mum decided he was best left at home just in case our ride involved a sheep field, as it turned out it didn't & he could have come with us.

Today we went for a 7 mile ride around Barbury Castle, that's a long way.  It was good fun. Zippy picked her way along the stones tracks - she doesn't have back shoes on like me.  I spent a lot of time going for a wee, I had soooo many stops Mum lost count!


The best bit by far was going home along this huge big field (race track). Zippy might be 26 years old but I can tell
you she still has a turn of speed my little legs can't keep up with!

Mum said if I spent less time being excited & bucking I would go forwards faster, she was a bit perturbed when I managed bucking, head down & galloping at the same time - ok it might not if been galloping but it was really fast!

Gosh I'm so lucky to have so many great adventures. Zippy & I were starving by the time we got in the box on wheels and tucked into our hay, so much so we didn't want to come out when we got home!!!!!

Still the rattle of the tea buckets persuaded us, need some rest now x

1 comment:

  1. You do indeed have so many fantastic adventures. Do tell her how wonderful she is, it never does a girl any harm to be told they are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete