Sunday 15 September 2013

Web Trickery

We went out for a lovely bouncy ride this morning. Zippy was feeling a lot happier about life, probably something to do with us going out on a fresh new paddock of grass yesterday (yummy) and us having the wind up our tails!

Plus she is on new medication & Mum can't decide if it is or isn't working, or is working so well Zippy has been charging around the field doing herself a mischief! We are not telling & letting Mum do all the guess work!

After a fun ride Mum and Tony were seen playing with the car & trailer. It all looked very suspicious so we sent Benji dog over to take a look.

Benji says they have installed a spy camera in the box on wheels and Mum can now spy on Zippy & I while we are moving. I think this is Zippy's fault every time I turn to talk to her she squeals, I think Mum thinks I'm beating her up, I'm not honest!

Will need to check this out in more detail when we are next in there.... will report back in due course pony friends, so I can warn you of any potential dangers, should one arrive in you box on wheels!

Spy pony, spying on spy camera, signing off, over and out x

2 comments:

  1. You could be like like James Bond... Cyril 007!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh yeah I like that Cyril 007, licensed to eat

    ReplyDelete