Wednesday 29 May 2013

I know where she is!

I got an email from my friends Dave, Vince and Yearling Brian this morning, Mum has been found with Zippy, Benji and Uncle Tony back at my old stud in Wales.  What on earth is she doing back there?

They turned up the same day they went missing here.  Zippy was put in a different pen to usual and was causing the most upset, she set off the stallion, who evidently she has taken a keen fancy to (tart) and was being really nasty to Katy (who was in the pen next to her).  It sounds like Zippy has decided Rambo is her's and none of the other girls are going to be allowed near him.

I love Zippy and she has always been nothing but nice to me, but I don't think she is very happy about leaving and having to travel all the way back to the stud - its put her in a really grumpy mood and Katy is definitely getting the sharp end of her teeth at the moment.  I'm not too sure what advice to give to Katy, but I suggested to the boys that they tell Katy to just be nice and submissive and maybe offer some of her hay to Zippy - as that might work.

Well it must have done the trick, because blow my little hooves off, guess who turned up back at home to say hello - Mum, Benji, Uncle Tony, Zippy and Katy (she's my half sister - same Dad).  Zippy was still a bit grumpy but I was soooo pleased to see them all.


Zippy & I are sharing a paddock and Katy is next to us.  I've said hello and given her groom and whispered into her ear that just give Zippy some time and I'll convince her that she's nice.  We are all still in the back garden but getting on well.  Hopefully we can move back up to the big field soon.  So our herd of two has become three!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting! A new arrival, and a lady too! You're gonna have your work cut out Cyril, two girls to keep happy, double trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew your human wouldn't be able to resist Katy. She's a stunner as are you. Good genes from your pa methinks

    ReplyDelete