Friday 17 May 2013

Mum's disappeared!

No sign of Mum for the last couple of days, I have no idea where she has disappeared too. Zippy says she has gone to the land of her ancestors - she's and Irish Cob, so I guess that means she is in Ireland, but I thought we lived on an Island, so where is she?

Still the up side is we have the lovely Georgie looking after us and she spoils us rotten, so we a not really missing Mum at all.

Thank you pony companions for all your supportive comments regarding the scary swapping episode, your suggestions of buying Katy as well I am not so sure about but Zippy & I were involved in a big conference with Mum, Uncle Tony and Georgie last weekend and rumours are now rife about Katy possibly coming to stay with us for the summer! She hasn't turned up yet and report from my friends Brian,Vince and YB (Yearling Brian) is that she is still at the farm annoying them so only time will tell?!?

1 comment:

  1. Wonder where your human has gone. Very rude of her not to tell you although it sounds like having Georgie there is a bonus.
    Hooves x'd you get Katy to stay.

    ReplyDelete