Monday 13 May 2013

Rainbows

It had been a beautiful sunny day all day until Mum turned up and brought the windy spooky monster weather with her. It got quite scary on the yard with the tornado blowing through I got soooo scared I managed to pull back not once but twice and break my baling twine - opps!

Rugs were flung on Zippy & I in a hurry and Mum and Georgie disappeared into the food house, leaving Zippy and I on the yard to battle against the elements. Fortunately it didn't last long and the rainbow came out with the sunshine.

Rugs were then removed just as quickly and tack flung on before we headed up the road - from what I can gather this was a strategic decision because I had been bouncing around the yard in the wind and Mum thought combining this energy with big grassy fields may be dangerous - honestly!

I was as good as gold - which is why I am at the end of the rainbow!







No comments:

Post a Comment