Tuesday 9 September 2014

The hairy pony camp gang and GRASS

Well here it is I have tracked down the photo of the hairy pony camp gang....

From right to left, we have Izzy on the lovely Amy, then Caroline on the beautiful Iona, then Penny (owner of Nashend Highland Pony Stud, from which a lot of these ponies have come) on the wonderful Willow.  Then we change colour slightly and have Rachel on Izzy, then Meeeeeeee with Mum, situated next to Rannoch's backside, ridden by the lovely Jeanette and finally Wheatsheaf with his owner Claire on foot.

Zippy and I have been lucky enough to be moved into Mum's back garden (also known as our winter paddock).  She wants us to top the field ready for some last minute autumn growth ahead of the winter.  Now when does a Dales say no to an opportunity like that!  Just have a look at the grass we have to munch!


Zippy likes the lush looking dressage paddock so she has started trimming that up nicely.  She was complaining it was getting too long when she was giving Sally her lesson yesterday, no doubt she will soon have it shortened to a more suitable length!


Did you want me Mum?  I'm rather busy trying to eat all the grass for you!


Happy days, whilst I'm busy munching my thoughts go out to all those ponies grazing with muzzles on, especially my dear friend Zoe, you are welcome to visit anytime, no muzzles here (yet!).  It all seems too good to be true, but Zippy and I are determined to make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment