Wednesday 24 September 2014

Up at dawn

Wow Mum got me up early this morning, the sun was only just rising.  So I stood admiring the view while Mum acted as my personal hairdresser and got my mane and tail organised.



I wasn't going out on my own this morning, we had the wonderful company of grumpy Eric - not too sure he's a morning Dales pony.  We have been hacking out together quiet a bit recently and he's getting used to me, but today he wasn't so impressed so I kept my distance,

Personally I think it was worth the early morning wake up call we got to go up the hill for some fun canters and in the last field heading home our canter, turned to a gallop, turned to a faster gallop I was determined to win the race to the gate, I think I just about managed it - well if you don't count Benji, because he always wins!


Is that not an amazing view?


The other good thing about these early morning hacks is I get to have a big breakfast afterwards, so its head down and eat up time.

No comments:

Post a Comment