Wednesday 18 February 2015

Aunts Katy is in charge

Mum's gone off and left us again!  She says she is away with work but I don't understand if she is away with work why I can hear her let the chickens out in the morning. She didn't even come to say hello to us this morning. I know it's REALLY muddy to walk down the track from the house to our bedrooms but surely she would want to say hello and give us breakfast before she leaves. 

Zippy says it's because she is all poshed up in smart work clothes and she doesn't want to get them dirty and that maybe the very important business people Mum meets might not understand why she has sloppy pony kisses and food all over her. 

I'm confused I thought Mum liked us kissing her? And if she can't see us then why does she go see the chickens?  Surely they must give her big sloppy kisses too?

Well at least Aunth Katy loves us, and she not only gives us food but walks us down to the big field, so we can have a good run around. I wonder when Mum will be back, I want to go for a ride and Benji says he's bored too. Hurry up and come home soon Mum, please 😘






No comments:

Post a Comment