Monday 23 February 2015

Mum's got all artistic

I have to say even I'm impressed at how handsome Mum has made me and she swears I've not had any air brushing at all - I should think not, I don't need any touching up!


She has also turned her hand and created a portrait for Zippy too.....I think I like mine the best. 


It's been a horrible cold wet and snowy day so it was nice to see Mum arrive and collect us from the field and tuck us up all warm and snug in our bedrooms. Zippy and I were both starving so tucked into our yummy hay. Hope it's a nicer day tomorrow, maybe Mum will take me out for another fun ride. We had a great ride on Sunday going up on the hill and spent a lot of the ride cantering and galloping, Mum says it was to get rid of my excess energy, I think she forgets is it just makes me even more fitter!  Even Zippy got a ride out with Mum afterwards and she did a good job to remind Mum that some old habits will never die - like see grass will go, she was jumping the water ditches and jogging along all the farm fields. I hope I have her energy when I'm that old!


No comments:

Post a Comment