Saturday 9 January 2016

How do I contact the horse tooth fairy?

Lynette said I needed the dentist before I can become a proper ridden pony. She likes to check I will have no excuses for behaving badly. That's another excuse I can't use now, drat. 

On the upside when I have found out how to reach the tooth fairy I'm going to be very rich!  Look....


The dentist pulled out four of my baby teeth, how cool is that. Will I be able to buy my own bag of carrots with them do you think?

He also said some of my front teeth will come out in the next 3 months or so, maybe I can pull them out early if I run out of carrots in the meantime. Maybe I can pay the carrot man in teeth?

Off to go see if I can find out the exchange rate for teeth, as I'm a rare breed that have to be worth more than cob teeth surly?  

No comments:

Post a Comment