Friday 1 January 2016

New adventures

Brian here. I've had a mixed start to the New Year. I found out today my Mummy is seriously ill in hospital 😞 Aunty Lynette brought me a Get Well Card which I signed myself, get well soon Mummy. So this made me very sad. 

To cheer me up Aunty Lynette took me out in the box on wheels for an adventure. Every time until today I have found myself in a new home when I have travelled yet I still walked straight into the box on wheels, Aunty Lynette said its the best I have loaded yet - obviously nothing to do with the yummy hay inside that I didn't have to share with anyone!

We arrived at Breach Lane and Aunty Lynette got me dressed for work and we went for a wander around a big indoor room, it was quite like my old outdoor work space in Wales but indoors. 


Oh hello, you are a handsome pony. 


Like my big brother, Cyril, I'm now working towards my human carrying exams. Today I passed the stirrup test. 


We started with just the saddle and then Aunty Lynette added these bashy things to the saddle, which was fine in walk. When she asked for trot I did three rodeo strides, obviously to check they were attached securely (you never know with these humans); they were, so I just carried on trotting after that. 


Job done, easy peasey. Lynette says I have to do the wellie test next. I'm not sure but I think I might have to borrow Zippy's blue wellie for this? I guess I had better go home and be nice to her. 








No comments:

Post a Comment