Wednesday 13 February 2013

I am alive!

I can't believe I haven't been able to blog for over a week! I've had a lot of issues accessing the iPad (my preferred blogging device - it's easier to type on than Mum's iPhone, which is never far from her side!). Uncle Tony keeps stealing my iPad to go Internet shopping, and if its not Uncle Tony then it has been Mum, car shopping and horse rug shopping. Whenever I did manage to get the iPad it had no battery - typical! Still Mum and Uncle Tony have disappeared for a few days - on business supposedly, but they left me the iPad (probably by accident) so I can blog to my hearts content. Zippy wants to watch all the old cowboy films on the iPad but I want to watch Black Beauty, maybe we can do both!

Mind you I can't complain because last weekend two brand new horse rugs turned up as a result of Mums Internet shopping - for me! One is a bright red cotton sheet and the other is my new light weight bright red fleecy pyjamas. I got Mum to take a photo of me in them, I think red looks good on me. I was a bit busy eating my hay to pose properly.

Right now I need to go read all my friends blogs and find out what they have been doing while I have been out of touch, hopefully the three Muleteers will have some new handy tricks and tips for me. I wonder whether Zoe's Mums no excuses year is still going well, it was looking dodgy when I was last reading, but the weather was a reasonable excuse, hope Zoe has been getting out and about.



2 comments:

  1. OH, MY, Yes, you do look good in red! Drool on the keyboard here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Cyril, it is so nice to have you back, we were worried! Roller has been demonstrating being helpful and we have a new puppy to contend with - ugh.

    ReplyDelete