Wednesday 7 May 2014

Hello I'm bored and hungry

Honestly sometimes I think I am just a ply thing that Mum picks up when she fancies and then leaves me alone for ages until the fancy takes her again!

I haven't even seen her today yet, does she not realise we haven't had our meal and Zippy needs her medicine.  If Zippy doesnt get her medicine she gets grumpy and won't play chase around the field - which she doesn't like doing much these days anyway.

I miss Dave, at least he would play with me and we had fun munching the hay together.  Now I don't even get any hay to chuck about.


Mum please get better soon, I'm bored!

Ahhh her she comes, no tack though, but some yummy feed will have to do instead!

1 comment:

  1. Disgraceful behaviour from a human. You have my sympathy. No wonder we are a rare breed when we get starved.

    ReplyDelete