Thursday 8 May 2014

Mum we don't need hay

Mum turned up at lunchtime today to say hello. She thinks we were looking a little tucked up so gave us each a section of hay to tuck into while she made up our breakfast/lunch/tea!!!!

I launched at the hay and did my usual munching while tossing it in the air, impatient for my proper food.  After much banging and crashing Mum appeared with our two bowls of food - yummy, Zippy and I dived into munching real food.  

Mum feeling guilty took Benji for the shortest walk ever up to the canal and back. By the time she had returned we had eaten our lunch and wandered back out into the field, leaving the hay pretty much untouched. I could hear Mum muttering about what a waste as she picked the hay up and put it back in the barn. Mum the grass is growing we don't need that stuff any more. Honestly she should know better by now!

What I want to know is when am I going to go for a ride?


No comments:

Post a Comment