Monday 12 May 2014

Yes - got to go out today

Mum says I'm not helping myself, as I continually come in looking like the field!  So I like a roll, I mean I'm loosing my winter coat its itchy.  Mum took some pictures of the evidence - opps on review OK it does look like quiet a bit of work to get me ready for a ride.



So when Mum had finally made me look respectable enough to be taken out with Benji, we went for a lovely ride out to Cotmarsh through the farm fields.  It's a mixed ride, I get to canter a lot through the farm fields which is fun, but Mum gets a bit grumpy with the farmers because their gates are not easy to open and she has to keep getting off.  Plus it was all very wet, Mum was impressed I kept my shoes on, her old horse Charlie would have lost one at least in all the old mud!

Back home I got given a big yummy tea.

I have not been given a choice to rethink my rolling strategy, I have been placed into my ghost rug with the intention that Mum will be able to ride more rather than spend all her time cleaning me.  Plus Mum says I might stay black this year as the rug will stop me fading from black to brown like I did last year.  My new spring black coat is coming through lovely now.  Hope I get to go out and ride again tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment