Wednesday 14 November 2012

It's all about the blocks

Last night was an interesting evening, Lynette decided to go block mad. So once tacked up & the back paddock was floodlit we went on a block adventure.

The first bit was easy a new huge grey block had arrived which I checked out all seemed ok. Lynette was obviously short on exercise & decided it was time for step aerobics while I just stood & watched. When she got tired she would lean on me for a rest while standing on the block. I didn't mind, anything to help.

We both got bored of that so we decided to go on a new adventure down to the ditch to rescue a red block that had floated away & was now stuck in the ditch. It's quite dark down at the ditch so you do have to be very wary about monsters, oh and red blocks that suddenly appear out of nowhere making sloshing sounds because they are half filled with water - this is scary.

I wasn't so keen on the red block every time I put my nose on it to check it out it rolled over, so I reversed up to the end of my rope. It took me a little while to realise it was a game and them it became quite fun, rolling the sloshing block around the paddock.

For our last adventure we played the squeeze game & Lynette set up two scary red blocks for me to go through, but I had to go through on my own without Lynette leading me. That was easy even when the gap got really small (I was wearing tack & had a very full tummy if grass!) I happily went back & forward - by now I was getting quite tired so was very pleased when I was taken back to the yard to put my hooves up for the night, tucked up in bed with hay & water, I was ready for sleep. Neight neight x

1 comment: