Thursday 29 November 2012

Missing 'Lynette'

I woke up yesterday morning to Uncle Keith turning our lights on. Lynette was no where to be seen, which was a bit worrying because she always gets us up. Anyway we had breakfast and were taken out to our field, so settled down to grass eating.

On high alert by the afternoon and very concerned when Uncle Keith turned up at our field to bring us in and feed us tea and tuck us in for the night.

Because of the low temperatures even I got some pyjamas to wear. But still no sign of Lynette - gosh I hope Zippy and I haven't done anything to upset her!

Phew 11pm the automatic light turned on and there she was, evidently she had got up while we were still sleeping at 4am and caught a flying bird to Glasgow for boring work stuff - though she did seem very happy to see us even though she had been up loads of hours, but not as happy as I was to see her, I can promise you.

She checked I wasn't too warm because it was my first night in pyjamas and also checked Zippy was toasty too, we got big hugs, I gave her a big cuddle too, happy to have seen her, Zippy and I slept well.

Normal service was resumed this morning, so all is well in our world again, happy ponies x

1 comment:

  1. She went off without taking you? Blimey. Next time make sure you get the laptop so we can all come over and party......

    ReplyDelete