Saturday 1 December 2012

A new human

Lynette turned up very late yesterday morning with a young lad in tow. His name is Lewis, evidently he works for Lynette as a Sales Apprentice - I'm just not sure Zippy and I are going to be any good at telesales!!!!

I have been given a new halter it's all posh with nubuck on the inside, it's so it is easier for Lewis to put it in - my usual rope halter is a bit more complicated.

He lead us out to the field while Lynette walked Benji. It was another cold morning but the grass still tastes good. I was surprised when he helped Lynette bring us in too, he seems like a push over I managed to get quite a bit of verge eaten to and from the field!

I also tested him out by trying not to go into my room but Lynette stood behind me & I know not to mess with her so I went in and settled down to my evening feed and munch on my hay. A lovely relaxing day, sweet pony dreams friends xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment