Saturday 22 December 2012

Open doors

High risk of flooding today meant we have been allowed to hang out on the yard and sleep in if we wanted to. Lynette brought Aunty Cathe down to help her this morning - well 10.30am, is that still morning? My tummy was rumbling by then. They mucked us out but left the bedroom doors open so we could go back to bed if we wanted to or wander into the very muddy flood plain that is the back garden...

Sadly I have been de-robed of my lightweight rug partly due to the mild weather mostly because I have managed to put a massive rip in it - it wasn't my fault, honest! I was playing twister last night and got all in a tangle. Legs and straps all got a bit twisted up and in my efforts to stay in my twister position and upright meant the rug stretched (err ok ripped) a bit! Still I won the game but it might have come at a high price as its raining AGAIN! Also in my defence the rug was a bit big and Lewis dressed me - though I'm sure that's not really relevant!

Not a lot else happening today so hay munching has been the key activity, wonder who will be helping Lynette tomorrow?


2 comments:

  1. Oops that's a bit clumsy Cyril, but if these humans will insist on dressing us up, what can they expect? We are soooo fed up of rain and more rain..... we're thinking of ordering canoes! Hope you stay warm and dry in the rest of the deluge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like the sound of being able to choose in or out. Oops accidents will happen with these rug things. I have to get human to repair mine as trying to thread a needle with hooflets just isn't going to happen. Besides what do I keep her for?
    Hope it dries out a bit soon.

    ReplyDelete