Thursday 13 December 2012

Brrrrr again

Much to the dismay and disappoint of Uncle Keith and Aunty Mary, Lynette insisted on me going out in my winter coat, they say Dales have thick fluffy coats for a reason - which obviously all us Dales know. However Lynette is working on the theory that if she keeps me warm I can use that energy to grow instead and as I appear to be growing at the moment she may be right!

Guess we will never know!

Zippy has been very frisky today, she has been fawning over me all day, I'm not too sure why, maybe I look extra handsome in my winter coat? The attention got a little nauseating after a while but I tried to humour her as much as possible.

Didn't get to see Lynette today she has come down with a stinking cold on top of her poorly fetlock, so straight after work she got tucked up on he sofa, while we got tucked up in bed. Hope she's feeling better tomorrow.



2 comments:

  1. Us Dales are very good at growing. Outwards in my case.
    Lovely photo. It's not cold here today but is very very very wet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrr that looks chilly! Hope your human is on the mend :-)

    ReplyDelete