Monday 31 December 2012

Bye bye 2012

Well I'm hoping that as we eat our hay this evening and say bye bye to 2012 we might be saying bye bye to all the rain too. Here's hoping anyway!

Lynette and her Dad came down this evening to feed us and check we are all ok. I fear Lynette might be scheming a way to clean our legs of mud. The green snake is coming out each day but only to fill up our water buckets. I keep a beady eye on him but he seems to behaving and curls back up in his nest each evening.

Well it's been a big year for me this year, I've moved to my new home and started my qualifications to become a fully grown up riding pony. It's so exciting. I have a new best friend, Zippy, though I do miss my pals Dave & Vince. I wonder what 2013 will hold for me?

First priority is to help Lynette get better, then we will be able to resume our adventures together. I'd like to learn to jump, especially as Baby Brian seems to be doing so well at that. I'd also like go to out and discover what lies over every hill, Zippy has told me about places like the Cotswold water park and something called fun rides, so I hope 2013 will allow me to experience all of these things and more.

I'm one lucky pony, going to sleep tonight dreaming of my new adventures - in sunshine! Wishing all my pony friends and their humans a safe and happy new year xxx

1 comment: