Saturday 29 December 2012

So many visitors, what a great day!

Well from one extreme to another - today we saw Lynette lots. She came down in the morning with Uncle Matt to hang up our Christmas presents - yummy! While Uncle Matt worked on the exact hanging position and dimensions, I had a test taste while all the Likit's were still in Lynette's lap, they are definitely very very yummy. Mine got hung up first and I have a boredom ball and a Likit now hanging from my bedroom ceiling, they are not so easy to lick now they are hanging up!

Zippy then had her Likit installed so because of our new open doors policy I thought it only polite to go in and taste test hers too - yummy cherry flavour. Zippy had her rug changed by Lynette while I was distracted playing with our new toys. We then got a late breakfast and tonnes of hay - it's a hard life!

To top off this wonderful day Lynette returned with Aunty Cathe later and overhauled our bedrooms. Lynette even helped sitting in her rolling chair in the middle of my room, with a poop scoop managing to clean it quite well. I'm really not sure she has read her loan agreement with the Red Cross (which is where she has hired hire wheels from) as I'm sure there must be a clause about restricted use. But as Aunty Cathe says - she doubts they would have thought of putting in a clause that states 'not for use in mucking out of stables'. Still we don't mind as we now have a lovely deep layer of clean straw to out our hooves up on!

Just can't decide on my favourite flavour, I can lick banana, apple or mint!

1 comment:

  1. Likits.......oooooooooooh yuk. I don't like them. Human says it's the only edible thing I don't eat.
    Nice deep straw bed sounds heavenly. Well done Lynette, it's amazing what these humans can do when they have to.

    ReplyDelete