Wednesday 26 December 2012

Errr shutting the stable door please

Happy Christmas everyone, we got a great Christmas present each - Boredom breaker Likit's but because Lynette is still in the rolling chair we are having to wait for Uncle Matt to arrive before we can play with them as they need attaching to the ceiling of our bedrooms.

Lynette loves our Christmas Present, she was very excited and wanted to play with her camcorder straight away - it was to replace her broken one (by the way we didn't break it!) but Zippy and I forgot to order the SD card it needs to actually work (opps) so she now has to wait for the postman to bring her a card. Looking forward to being able to feature in more videos once the camera is up and running.

Bit confused this evening, the open doors policy that has been introduced recently to allow Zippy and I to come and go as we please from our rooms during the day - seems to have been extended to tonight as well??? Really not sure why we quite like being tucked up all warm and safe each night - now I have a breeze blowing through my room and no rug either - do you know how wet I got today. Though Lynette was quite impressed with how dry my tummy and neck were, she also reminded me the reason I didn't have a rug was because I broke it, oh and I've since broken my lightweight pyjamas too - let's hope it's stays mild for the rest of the winter, but preferably with less rain.

Lynette, please shut our doors tomorrow night it's chilly in here, mind you I can sneak into Zippy's stable and we could curl up together I guess - and I can eat all her hay too, ok so maybe this isn't such a bad idea!

1 comment:

  1. Oops you really are the pyjama wrecker aren't you Cyril?? We think Lynette is right to leave you without, our human is just as mean, one too many protests from Dragon at beng rugged made her give up - hehe...
    Hope you all had a nice Christmas.

    ReplyDelete