Sunday 23 December 2012

Photos of the family

Another boring day of mud and hay, but I was greatly cheered to receive an email from my pals back in Wales who seem to be having much more fun.

I should introduce them properly Dave & Vince are my old field pals - well to be honest they are not old, they are a year younger than me, but we all hung out together as bestest mates - obviously I was top pony and was afforded hero status when they moved in with me. I think they were awestruck by my handsome good looks and knowledge of all things Dales.

I've trained them well and they now have the dubious pleasure of sharing their accommodation with Baby Brian who has recently left his Mum to move in with them, and so the circle of life continues and they are now training Brian in all things Dales.

This is not altogether successful as Brian thinks he's a show jumper obviously there is some miscommunication going on - but hey if Brian has jumping aspirations then I'm sure he'll make it to Olympia one day!


However training in eating and playing with everything seems to be making much better progress.


Brian has also discovered there is a forfeit if he doesn't do as he's told, the old cover the you in hay trick, it's a classic, makes me laugh every time! I think you'll agree that Dave and Vince have mastered the 'it wasn't us' look pretty much down to perfection.


Well time to turn in, thanks for the email boys brightened my day no end xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment