Monday 24 December 2012

Lynette's Christmas Present has arrived

It's sooo exciting. Lynette's Christmas Present has arrived today, we have wrapped it up and put it under the tree. All of us animals have contributed.

Zippy put the most in - she raided her piggy bank which was full of all her competition winnings from the old days. I donated the money Lynette has saved having me a fluffy Dales instead of Charlie huge, hungry and expensive to shoe competition horse. I've also promised to replenish the piggy bank with my winnings (err no pressure then!) when I'm old enough to compete - otherwise Zippy won't have enough to retire on and live out her old age in comfort.

Benji has been doing all the running around (like usual). The cats have saved money up by not eating as much and going out and catching the wildlife instead - though we did have to stop them when they caught and killed a robin - explaining that that was not in the spirit of Christmas!!!

I did have a sneak peek under the Christmas tree and I'm fairly sure Santa has arrived early and brought us pressies! Hurry up Christmas Day!!!!


1 comment: