Thursday 6 December 2012

The professionals arrived today!

I must have been bad yesterday because Uncle Keith and Aunty Mary turned up this morning to take us out. So we had little choice but to be on our best behaviour. Keith was struggling with our lead ropes though, mostly because Zippy & I had dragged them and Lewis through the wet and mud, what with the overnight freezing temperatures they were more like rods of iron then flexible bendy ropes, so it was entertaining to watch him try and tie us up.

Boy it was cold, I wonder if I can sack Lewis, he had only put my cotton sheet on brrrr and he didn't do it up properly so with a little bit of wiggling and rolling it had fallen off and I had trampled it into my bed (again). I think I should have been allowed my duvet last night so I'm going to file a complaint.

Zippy says I probably don't stand much chance of being successful in light of my recent behaviour and Lewis probably did it on accident to reek his revenge. Hmmmmm will spend this evening contemplating tomorrow's strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment